Many thanks for applying to Magic Lessons in London for your magic course – we hope you find the lessons interesting, instructive and inspirational.
Before you start your lessons please cast an eye over the following Terms and Conditions:
- After the optional starter lesson, students are asked to purchase lessons in blocks of 4. Students may, at the end of their starter lesson, decide to count that lesson as the first of a block of 4.
- Payment is via PayPal up to 48 hours before each lesson-block, or cash/cheque on the day of the first lesson. Unfortunately we are unable to accept payment via bank transfer. Please remember to pay on time.
- Group lessons are paid for in one lump sum by one student (the ‘group organiser’) as per para. 2.
- Gift lessons are paid for at time of purchase via PayPal but dates and times may be arranged later with the gift-recipient.
- Please arrange to take your block of 4 lessons within a 12-week period – Justin will be in touch to help you maintain your lesson schedule.
- We all occasionally have flu, delayed flights and so on, but please be aware that cancellations less than 24 hours before the lesson forfeit the lesson and any monies paid (no refunds). Justin may decide to waive this policy the first time it happens or in exceptional circumstances – but please think twice before cancelling.
- In the case of no-shows by the student, Justin will wait for half an hour maximum at the agreed venue and will attempt to contact the student before leaving. No-shows forfeit the lesson. Group lessons go ahead with minimum 1 student attending; no-shows by other students forfeit the lesson for those students only.
- When the student is late arriving, Justin will do his best to maintain the due lesson duration (eg, 1 hour starting at 11.10 will aim to end at 12.10) but Justin may be required to end at the original due end time (eg, delayed start time 11.10, end time 12.00).
- In the rare instance Justin fails to show for a lesson, the student will be owed 1 x 1-hour lesson extra on top of what they have booked; if Justin is late, the student will be owed the equivalent time at their next lesson.
- Photos and videos taken during lessons are for personal and private use; please do not share these on the internet.
- Lessons are normally held in cafes or bars. To help maintain good relations with management, please avoid using their premises free of charge by purchasing yourself a drink (Justin will do the same).
Please book lessons via text or (preferably) email:
Please try to avoid phoning to book lessons as I may not have my schedule to hand.
Many thanks, and looking forward to meeting you for your lessons.